Friday, July 24, 2009

Don't Leave the Dust to Settle - Hire a Cleaning Services Company

By the time our vacation was over, Jane and I were excited enough to head back home. But to our utter dismay, we found the house messier than ever. Millimeters thick dust had settled on the floors and furniture. While Jane and I slaved the next few hours cleaning the place, we longed much for a good night's sleep. Once we finally drowsed off into a deep slumber, a drop of water leaked from the ceiling - one of us had forgotten to close the tap in upstairs bathroom (and that too, over the holidays). It was at that time that I really wished I knew of a cleaning services company that could have taken over the maintenance duties in our absence.

We had been gone for two weeks to Barbados, leaving our house to the mercy of dust and leaking taps. Just so that this never happens to any poor fellow henceforth, I would like you to know how I can now relax while we're away for a road-trip or that vacation overseas. To begin with, I must tell you of what cleaning services companies are, and what they do!

A cleaning services company is a company who dedicates their efforts towards cleaning and maintaining a property, be it a house or an office. Give them a call and once you satisfied with their work, have them come over to your place and let them survey how much work and how regularly maintenance works need to be done.

When I talk of maintenance, I talk of these cleaning services companies to actually clean your place at regular intervals while you are not at home. They would make sure there are no taps leaking around the place or if the gas knob is tightly shut. In essence, they make sure that when you return to your house after a long summer vacation, you come to a house that is clean, fresh and cozy.

My search led me to a London cleaning services company called Burlingwood Limited. I have no idea who came up with their name, but their services were exceptional. They had an exceptional list of clients, many of whom I recognized as being one of the best estate agents around where I live in London. I wouldn't have been more please than the last time I came back from vacationing with my wife. We really did feel that we were welcome into our house from the moment we stepped into it.



Autor: Arun Zaheeruddin

Arun Zaheeruddin is crazy about Interior Design and gets allergies from dust and pollen. Pollen is understandable but dust is just plain weird. In his spare time, he write books about his travels beyond continents.


Added: July 24, 2009
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

0 Comments: